October 17, 2008

Menu: Oct 11-25

Alright, so here's my current menu.

Weekend Dessert: Pumpkin Pie

11th Saturday Dinner: Sausage, Tomato, and Pasta Cream

12th Sunday Breakfast/Lunch: Baked Oatmeal

12th Sunday Dinner: DH gone, me frozen veggie meal

 

13th – 17th: Monday – Friday Meals:
1) Steaks, au gratin potatoes, veggies
2) Grilled cheese and soup
3) Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Sausage
4) Bertoli Frozen Meal
5) Grilled chicken breast on whole wheat with veggies

 

Weekend dessert: Sour Cream Pound Cake

18th Saturday Breakfast/Lunch: omelets

18th Saturday Dinner: Pasta Carbonra

19th Sunday Breakfast/Lunch: homemade biscuits and leftovers

19th Sunday Dinner: Pineapple Skewered Whatever Shrimp with grilled potatoes and veggies

 

20th – 24h: Monday – Friday Meals:
1) Hamburgers (grill out with shrimp meal) with Knorr Sides Plus Veggies Pouch 
2) chicken quesadillas 
3) Hamburger Helper
4) Frozen Pizza
5) Italian Sausage spaghetti, use elbow macaroni

 

Go shopping the 25th


So, some days after work I'm in a GREAT mood and don't mind one bit about cooking. Other days....well, not so much. Therefore, I just pick out five meals to fix Monday through Friday and I choose which one I want to fix each day. This week I ended up putting off the grilled cheese and soup meal, so DH and I had that tonight. I like having easy meals for Friday. Makes my Friday a bit better. 

No comments: