· ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
· ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
· ½ cup sour cream
· ½ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
· 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
· Dash white pepper
· 1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped (non-marinated)
· 1 cup loosely packed, coarsely chopped spinach leaves
· ½ cup finely chopped red onion (1 medium)
1. In a large bowl combine mozzarella cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, ¼ cup of the Parmesan cheese, the mustard, and pepper. Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach and onion. Spread mixture evenly into a 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with the remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
2. Bake, uncovered, in a 350*oven about 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with pita wedges, French bread, and/or crackers. Also really good with tortilla chips.
Make ahead directions: Prepare as above through step 1. Cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Uncover and bake about 25 minutes or until heated through.