April 04, 2010

Real Food!!! Menu: 4/3-4/16

A couple of notes. First, I am not trying to lose any weight at all right now. If you're looking for menus where DH and I were losing weight, you'll have to review past menus from August through January. I lost 20 pounds during that time frame! :D Remember that portion control is key, so we often had leftovers for lunches. Also note that I am no longer working, so my menus won't have as many quick meals during the week as it used to. I have the time to cook, so I'm going to try and do more than I've been doing for the past couple of months. Hopefully not working will mean I will get more new recipes and pictures up in the coming weeks. :)


Saturday Dinner: Chicken parmesan, herb pasta, and sauteed zucchini (did not get to make it yet)
Sunday Breakfast/Lunch: cereal
Sunday Dinner: macaroni and cheese, pork tenderloin (in crock pot with Corky's BBQ sauce from back home), steamed broccoli, best ever pound cake with strawberries
Monday – Thursday Meals:
            1. leftovers
            2. Grilled chicken sandwiches and oven baked zucchini fries
            3. Cheesy tuna noodle casserole
            4. Santa fe foldover
Friday Dinner: Beef Fajitas
Saturday Breakfast/Lunch: homemade biscuits and eggs
Saturday Dinner: Stuffed chicken wraps (with spinach, black beans, rice, salsa)
Sunday Breakfast/Lunch: applesauce pancakes (freeze leftovers)
Sunday Dinner: out to eat/leftovers/menu make up day
Monday – Thursday Meals:
            1. Bratwursts, fried squash, and baked potato chips
            2. Baked fish and yams
            3. Red beans and rice w/ turkey sausage
            4. Spaghetti w/ chicken and zucchini
Friday Dinner: Calzones

No comments: