May 26, 2009

Honey Chicken and Tuna Casserole Reviews

Baked Asian Style Honey Chicken

This was VERY yummy. After reading reviews, I doubled the sauce. Used it all to marinate. Ended up marinating for two hours, turning after an hour. Baked, tuning as directed. Soooo good. Made excellent leftovers too! Will make this again!

Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole

This was surprisingly yummy. It reminded me of a better for you tuna helper. I will make this again. It's easy enough to where I can trust DH to make this himself when my hours go crazy later this summer. The only things I did differently than directed was that I added a good bit of fresh ground pepper, and I mixed everything but the pasta and veggies together while the pasta cooked. :)

Apple Pie

I stuck with my recipe, but I used half white and half brown sugars. I added a bit of vanilla. I also added a tad more flour since I did introduce more liquid with the vanilla. I was too lazy to do a weave on the top. lol. Turned out great though! I used three different types of apples.

No comments: