October 21, 2009

Menu: Oct 23-Nov 5

October 23rd – 29th

Friday dinner: Pumpkin Soup (I'll post recipe after I figure out what version I'm doing!)

Saturday breakfast/lunch: Rise-and-Shine Waffles (from an iPhone app; will post later)

Saturday dinner: steak bites, smashed potatoes, and green beans

Sunday breakfast/lunch: leftover waffles/leftover chicken

Sunday dinner: Homemade Pizza (I'll be honest and admit that I don't precook my crust and it still turns out fine, just not as crisp. DH is having pepperoni and I'm having tomato and spinach)

Monday dinner: Santa Fe Fold-over (from an iPhone app; will post later)

Tuesday dinner: Slow Cooker Turkey Chili (found this in Southern Living magazine)

Wednesday dinner: southwestern chicken sandwiches and squash (marinating chicken breasts in a mix of salad dressing and hot chili sauce, grilling them and serving on whole wheat bread with melted cheese, baby spinach, and sauce made of mayo and chili sauce)

Thursday dinner: Fish Sticks and mixed veggies

(make spicy bean salsa for a Halloween party we're attending Friday night)

October 30th – November 5th

Friday dinner: Red Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Sausage

Saturday breakfast/lunch: Macaroni and Cheese

Saturday dinner: spicy chicken and rice with broccoli (I'm making this up based on a restaurant meal)

Sunday breakfast/lunch: Whole-Wheat Blueberry Muffins (from an iPhone app)

Sunday dinner: Baked Potato Soup (THE BEST EVER!!!)

Monday dinner: leftover Potato Soup

Tuesday dinner: Velveeta Spinach and Pasta Dinner (following my revised version)

Wednesday dinner: Easy Chicken Pot Pie for 2 (from an iPhone app)

Thursday dinner: chicken and cheese quesadillas

No comments: