April 27, 2012

Rough, Rough Month

REALLY looking forward to May! This month has brought multiple sore throats, stomach viruses, and more to this house. I'm totally over it. Especially after me getting sick again this week and my husband informing me yesterday that he now he's feeling under the weather. I always catch something after moving to a new place, but this is beginning to get ridiculous!!! I miss real food. I miss having a clean kitchen. I miss always knowing exactly what is on the menu. *deep breath*

Last night my husband made Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole. It was the first meal in days we all sat down and ate together as a family.

I would post a menu for what's left of the week, but what's the point? I know we won't be able to stick with it.

Hopefully I'll be able to post a new menu and stick with it next week. I'm thinking grilled corn, grilled fish, beef kabobs, and fruit desserts might make a good start. Can't wait for the family to feel great and get back to healthier eating! Cause let's face it organic boxed mac and cheese just isn't quite the same as my homemade whole wheat mac and cheese. Not in the least bit! Ick!

No comments: