July 10, 2012

Sorry Guys and Gals

My laptop decided to break it's trackpad and go nutso and I haven't had my own computer for a bit now. Hoping I'll have it back in another week or so. During this time Squish and I headed back home to visit both sets of grandparents for over a week. Before that we had my little sister (more on her soon!) come visit for a week.

Meals we've had this past month:
BSTs (Bacon, Spinach, and Tomatoes)
Omeletes (spinach, onion, tomatoes, cheese, and bacon)
Baked salmon with sautéed zucchini (really wish I remembered what recipe I used *sigh*)
Red beans and rice
Tomato and Spinach Pasta Toss
Chicken Squash Bake
Sweet potato fries and chicken nuggets
Hamburgers, fresh green beans, and pasta
Homemade coffee ice cream (okay, so not a meal but super yummy!)
Hot dogs (I know, I know - EEK!), corn, and tater tots
Black Bean Spinach Enchiladas  (can't believe my son LOVES these since you can so clearly see the spinach! ha ha!)
Asian Glazed drumsticks, rice, and steamed broccoli (recipe will be shared soon)
Spaghetti with meat sauce

No comments: