February 28, 2009

menu: Feb 28th-Mar 2nd

I know I haven't posted a couple of recipes up yet, but just haven't had the time recently. Hopefully I'll get some posted this week! I made this new menu up quickly, so I'm not trying out any new recipes for me. I'm going to be gone for over a week in a couple of weeks too, so I had to find meals that DH would be willing to cook for himself. Banquet frozen meals just won't cut it for me. Poor guy. ;) I thought about making some meals and freezing them, but I realized that I'll be lucky to make a lasagna to freeze for when I get back. Working longer hours and gotta get ready for my trip (going home to see family, friends, and a wedding!). Expect some new recipes next months though - my grandmother sent me 5 new cookbooks recently along with some old written recipes from her and her mother! Can't wait to read through them and decide what to make next! :D


28th Saturday (shop for the week)

28th Saturday Diner: steak, roasted red potatoes, frozen corn, artisan bread

1st Sunday Breakfast/Lunch: applesauce pancakes

1st Sunday Dinner: cheese stuffed shells, artisan bread, bake Amish bread for later in week

2nd – 6th: Monday – Friday Meals:

1. Sesame chicken, frozen meal
2. Asian beef noodle bowl
3. Grilled cheese and tomato soup
4. Chicken helper with extra veggies added
5. Sausage, tomato, and cream pasta

7th Saturday Breakfast/Lunch: breakfast wraps (go shopping for rest of menu)

7th Saturday Dinner: Baked Chicken Spaghetti (or pineapple pork chops)

8th Sunday Breakfast/Lunch: homemade biscuits

8th Sunday Dinner: Calzones (use leftover sausage)
***Make and freeze lasagna***

9th – 13th: Monday – Friday Meals:

1. chicken parmesan
2. Taco bake
3. Beef wraps
4. Chicken and pasta in white cream sauce
5. Out to eat

3/14 – 3/22 Jackie gone; Chris Meals:

1. Frozen pizza
2. Sandwiches
3. Quesadillas
4. Can Soup
5. Hot dogs with mac and cheese
6. Salad
7. Hamburgers
8. Leftovers
9. Eat Out/ Order In

23rd – 27th: Monday – Friday Meals:

1. Lasagna (frozen)
2. Leftover lasagna
3. Hamburger Helper cheesy hashbrowns, veggie side
4. Spicy chicken stir-fry
5. Out to eat

No comments: