1 (1 lb) bag of frozen hash brown potatoes
½ cup melted butter
1 tablespoon of salt
½ tablespoon of pepper
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 (8 oz) sour cream
1 (8 or 10oz) package of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
½ cup of chopped onion (optional)
2 cups crushed corn flakes
¼ cup melted butter
Mix first 8 ingredients together and pour into buttered casserole pan.
Top with corn flake crumbs mixed with butter.
Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
PERFECT PUMPKIN PIE
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust (deeper one)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, EAGLE BRAND®, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.